Is it okay to say I’m done with guys for awhile?

I’m bi but I’ve never dated a girl and I really want to try it. I’ve just been hurt by so many guys I just think a girl would be a good change...

That’s okay right?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• As a fellow bi girl: you absolutely can and it'd probably be good to explore your preferences!

0|2
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 29

• No, you shouldn't highschool dating is why. Wait until you are older to date in general, guys don't mature as fast as girls so dating in highschool for the most part is pointless. That is why you get treated poorly

Don't date women, that won't change anything. Control your impulses and desires

0|0
    0|0
    • I’m not in high school lol and I’ve dated in high school and women and men are different

• Show All
    • I am sorry for your situation, there are always acceptions as I said, bad people should be married. However, a healthy marriage is better than a healthy single parent situation. That is what I am saying. I am sorry the men in your life have been so bad to you.

• It also doesn’t help that I’ve been raped four times either

• Although, it's no problem but, all guys aren't bad. And, I think, one should completely understand a person and, when both of them have developed good trust within each other and, have accepted each other for who they are, then it's fine to date someone.
    I think, most people end up dating someone only based on their personality and appearence and, which costs them.

0|0
    0|0
    • I always date someone because of their personality and who they are before their appearance

• Show All
    • Ya sure.

• Just ease into it don't throw yourself and your heart to guys who don't deserve it

0|1
    0|0
  • That's ok, but you didn't give me a chance yet. lol 😂
    Of course you probably live far away like everyone else.

0|0
    0|0
  • id never hurt you except times we are having sex lol :p
    can you message me tho? ill ask some questions to you

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure - you get to date whoever you want, It's one of the rules, it's in the handbook, I'm sure...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it's alright for a girl two date a girl
    Go for it. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah its ok just do what makes you happy :) fuck the others lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys can be dicks (no pun intended). Do whatever makes you happy.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes abything is ok but stay open minded sweetheart ❤

0|0
    0|0
  • it's ok whatever you decide to do with your life. after all it's your life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. U hv a right to chose your partner. No matter what others say.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's your choice
    Yes it's okay to say that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why wouldn't it be? Everyone has preferences

0|0
    0|0
  • it just 'is';

0|0
    0|0
  • That's a hate crime :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah do what you want.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just try a guy in online like me 😃

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • Im sorry

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure thing

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, why wouldn’t it be okay?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes definitely ok

0|0
    0|0
  • It's alright

0|0
    0|0
  • That's fine

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care what you want, I dont like you, never have, never will

0|1
    0|0
  • From what I have seen. guys might hurt you but women will turn nasty hang around and constantly wound you. If things go wrong with two girls it is never pretty. A guy might hurt but it is usually over and done with. They don't stick around and be friends. Women hold grudges and pretend to be friends just waiting to hurt you or talk nasty about you behind your back.

0|0
    0|0
    • That’s why I’m gonna try and find a girl like me

• Still something to keep in mind for when things go sideways in the new relationship.

• Yeah... are you the same guy who posted anonymously on The Who would fuck question of mine?

• LOL, quite a lot of women don't even like each other... statistically there are more domestic violence with lesbian couples... and most women would prefer a male boss, than a female one...

Good luck with that...

0|2
    2|0
    • I know honestly that’s the only thing I worry about

• Show All
    • I think you’re just a pessimist

• Only one way to find out...

What Girls Said 13

• I know how u feel I have not given up on guys i have not found the right girl or guy for me but ur perfect girl or guy is out there

0|1
    0|0
  • Sure, it’s okay. You’re bi, so why not try dating a girl? Go find yourself a cutie and see how it goes.

0|0
    0|1
  • Yes that's perfectly fine. And if you change your mind later on down the road you can change it again. You have to make sure you are happy and cared for in a way you like wether it with a girl/woman or a young man. Take care of you and be as happy as you can be.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah that's alright sweetheart.
    You'll be happier with girls.

0|0
    0|2
  • you're 18. many people have bot eve begun dating by this age. its perfectly fine to take a break. you're not obligated to date.

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel ya sistah. If you thinks it's good for you then go for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's nothing wrong with that. It's always good to change things up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course it's ok hun. You're in charge of you. 😘

0|0
    0|1
  • That's totally okay.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes that is ok

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah.