Do women expect a man to pay on the 1st date?

Actually I really would like to know if and why a girl wouldn't be interested or if she'd even get turned off by going "dutch" or splitting the bill until the ball gets rolling. I have my own expenses and can't at this moment figure a second person into every time I go out so PLEASE enlighten me.

04

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think women expect it per se... but I'll offer to pay if I ask someone out in general. If I invite a friend to come out to the bar with me, then I'll buy the first round. I just hate this mentality that women are just inherently entitled to your money. They're not doing you a favor by going out with you, so you shouldn't need to pay for their time.

Also, throwing money towards women in general will just turn them off on a lot of levels. Sure, they might act like it's turning them on, but that's only because they're gaining something from you. We all like money and free shit, right? Well, you're indirectly telling a woman that you yourself aren't enough to impress her when you throw money at her.

Having money itself is very attractive, but NEVER throw towards a woman. I know so many women who take money from these lonely ass guys and play the act to keep getting money from them. They will intentionally make them feel masculine and good just to siphon more resources from them. Meanwhile, they're laughing at them behind their backs. I'm that guy they tell these stories to and I'm the one laughing with them.