Are breakups equally hard for both men and women?

It seems like (maybe) women are more open about it being hurtful

322

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, but guys take longer to realize whats haplening. So girl may feel it immedietly while guys are fine for about a mknth kr sk then it lasts for ever seemingly. I haven't gktten kver my ex since freshman year and im a senior now, but i was happy being single for a month or two

• That's really good to know because for me it's been about 3 weeks and it's so hard feeling like I'm miserable and he's happy

• Just give him a few more weeks and he won't show it but he'll be the same way you are right now 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• It may be harder for men... I think women know its coming and are better prepared. Guys can be so dense at times when it happens it is a bigger shock to them. Plus most guys lack the open support that many women have, Real friends they can be open with.