I've never had a boyfriend and it's really making me question my self worth and how men see me?

I've been attracting men since I was 16 who only wanted sex. None of them ever wanted to be with me, and stopped being nice after I said no sex. I held out until I was 20 because I wanted to be with someone I loved.

By the time I got to 20, I figured love wasn't in my cards and decided to go with someone who I liked and was seeing casually. He played me hard. And it's that's the only type I attract; men who want me for something casual until they find the woman they really want.

I'm lost. I don't dress provacatively or go out looking for assholes. These are literally just who happens to approach me. The last guy I was with sat me down and told me he was getting back together with his ex, and he would never be in a relationship with me. The most recent guy pursuing me said he wants to date me but doesn't want a relationship with me because my life isn't together. Today one of my coworkers asked me how was it possible my best friend has two men chasing after her and I have none.

I have no idea what vibe I'm giving off. I'e always been involved in extra curricular activities, I've held a job since I was 16 and I'm in school working towards a career. My mom taught me to be independent and not to expect anything from men, so I'm not gold digging or depending on a men. I live at home with my mom because I can't afford to be on my own.

All I've ever wanted was to have someone who loves and supports me and I can do the same for.

318

Most Helpful Guy

• The odds aren’t in your favour in 2017. It’s sad. Good girls/guys like you are always being played and hurt. Then eventually you turn into a slut/ fuckboy and play other people because your sick of being hurt. Eventually people mellow out in their mid - late 20’s and search for love. Modern society puts pressure on people to focus on careers. Plus the party culture of western counties makes hooking up when you young easy. It’s sort of women’s fault though because most girls these days are pretty slutty and go home with random men all the time, so guys have adapted and think every girl is like most women and they want quick sex, because they think every girl is a slut because most men don’t want to seriously date a slut and that’s why so many women get used these days. Sadly being a slut isn’t good for a woman but they think they should because tv tells them too. I don’t know what to say other than I hope you meet the right guy one day.

Most Helpful Girl

• If this is your problem then you need to see a counselor. A man doesn't define who you are. Your actions and how you choose to carry yourself does. The reason why you have issues is because you don't know who you are as a person, and you're weak because you're a people pleaser. Your so focused on what so-called guys want instead of focusing of what you really need in a partner. At the same time, you just did it because you wanted to. And not because this is what you were called to do. Stop settling for less. And change how you approach dating.

• So called guys? How is a guy not a guy? lol typical feminist nonsense

• Oh and women are so much more educated and advanced. Give me a break. I look at choices most females make and shake my head in disgust.

• @AntiFeminist_ And you don't think some of us do the same your saying? There are those who do have a brain you know, just like I know there are men who don't treat women like their just for sex, or use sex before marriage to have sex with many before they even think about settling down.