How is dating worth it if rejection or failure is far more likely?

I need to give up but I don’t know how. I mean no longer consider it.

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Why is anything worth it? Why apply for a job? You could get rejected. Why do anything? That's a silly question.

I don't give a shit if someone rejects me. That's life. Not everyone is going to like me. Sometimes you need to crawl through the shit to get to what you want. Good things rarely come easily.

And as for failure, there's a quote that I like to go by; "failure is only past experiences and your reactions to them".

When you approach a girl and get rejected, you might go 'oh no I've failed!' and cry in a little depressed heap. Whereas I go 'Ok, cool, she's not interested, let's move on' and then pat myself on the back for at least trying.

Different mindsets. One sets you up for depression. The other sets you up for self improvement and success.