Why do guys want to take showers with a girl?

Is it for pleasure? For intimate reasons? Is it something you do with just anyone?

517

Most Helpful Guy

• I kinda think it's cuz people know other couples do. And it makes you seem like a real couple. But to be honest I don't get it. I'm trying to clean my bits and pieces we can hang out after I'm done showering.

Most Helpful Girl

• We - me and my husband usually bath together on Sunday or holiday - if we are home alone (Our parents are out for some long time). It is most exciting to see each other totally without any cloth in the day light, splash water on each other, touch and play with each body parts while applying soap, wash his full body again and again - and ultimately get him in shamelessly under shower or in bathtub. We both feel it very exciting and always looking to create a chance for it. It is much better than anything we do in bedroom.