Why do guys want to take showers with a girl?

Is it for pleasure? For intimate reasons? Is it something you do with just anyone?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I kinda think it's cuz people know other couples do. And it makes you seem like a real couple. But to be honest I don't get it. I'm trying to clean my bits and pieces we can hang out after I'm done showering.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• We - me and my husband usually bath together on Sunday or holiday - if we are home alone (Our parents are out for some long time). It is most exciting to see each other totally without any cloth in the day light, splash water on each other, touch and play with each body parts while applying soap, wash his full body again and again - and ultimately get him in shamelessly under shower or in bathtub. We both feel it very exciting and always looking to create a chance for it. It is much better than anything we do in bedroom.

0|0
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• Depends on the guy. From personal experience its an intimate thing, obviously under the right circumstances. However, knowing the sorts of people i do id say for most guys its about getting their end wet in more ways than 1

0|0
    0|0
  • nude, intimate, fun... having all that and staying fresh and clean after it is everyone's pleasure I think ! :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Both of those. Why not shower together? "Just anyone", anyone I'm involved with, I'd be open to it.

0|0
    0|0
  • To wash that part of my back that is hard to reach.

0|1
    0|0
  • To see you naked, be intimate with you, and stay clean.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing feels as good as a shower. Throw some eroticism in there and BAM

0|0
    0|0
  • No ever heard of shower sex that and it could be a way for you to be connected more intimately

0|0
    0|0
    • And if she’s on her period and plus girls wet bodies feel good

• It's fun

0|0
    0|0
  • Saving water and soup
    Green earth

0|0
    0|0
  • Intimacy and yes naked

0|0
    0|0
  • To see her naked and get intimate!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • To save water and save the planet

0|2
    0|0
  • It’s a blast. We like cleaning each other. It’s pretty erotic! We have a big walk in shower with a seat built in so it’s convenient and easy to have sex in it. Getting a bj while the water hits you is pretty awesome too!

0|0
    0|0
  • I love the feeling of a woman's wet body, and definitely want to touch

0|0
    0|0
  • Saves water

0|0
    0|0
  • Intimacy and just something to try really because it’s really not a big deal since you’ll just rather take a shower yourself after you’ve done it

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• to see you naked

0|2
    0|0
  • To have sex in the shower

0|0
    0|0
  • Both. It can be very intimate. Sex can be a big problem in a small shower. It's also nice to kid and cuddle as well as have a guy was you. If i don't want sex in the shower what i do is suck him off, give him a handjob or let him jerk off as I soap my boobs up or wiggle my butt. Guys are easily pleased.
    A relaxing bubble bath, hot tub, steam, or a swim in a pool together is also fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're in hopes you drop the soap.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes