My girlfriend has a maid and I kinda feel bad for her?

She's rich and she has a maid, she literally has to do everything for her. I know it may sound weird but I kinda feel bad for her. Am I thinking too much about it?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• If she felt like it was too much she would quit or ask for a raise. Being a maid/cleaning lady really isn't a bad gig. People generally need you more than you need them. We have a cleaning lady and she makes her own hours and gets paid well. They're in high demand and we had a hard time getting her

Most Helpful Guy

• Why do you feel bad for your girlfriend? Or do you feel bad for the maid? It's a job and she probably gets good money.

• The maid, I know she gets paid but it's a lot for her to do.

• I don't think she always does.

• Then i would talk to her about it, but not in front of the maid.