So there’s this guy?

There’s this guy I used to like and he used to like me. But we never dated. We live in different states, he was a little to clingy wanting to talk all the time and he always called me cute. Him being like that kinda turned me off. It’s been a few months since I stopped talking to him. But I have been thinking about him lately. Should I text him hey? Or apologizes for ending it a little rudely?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're not interested anymore then just tell him. Whats the worst that could happen. message me if you have any more in depth questions. Im open for discussion