People who have gotten cheated on, how did you find out and how have you been ever since?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sorry to hear that first of all. The girl I was with was for almost 5 years and she had been Skyping with on of her exs in California (we live in Texas) and so she tells me that she was doing this.. Then we end up braking up and she actually starts dating a Co worker of hers.. Now she is probably getting married soon and trying to have kids. I guess she was in a rush with her life? I have no idea but in reality.. Life goes on and there is yet for someone to come fill in my gap, but one day I know there will be. It's hard to understand sometimes how someone's love can just fade.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• The first time I was ever cheated on it was my senior year of high school and my boyfriend slept with his ex while we had been together for 2 years. I found out through the girls friend that she slept with my boyfriend. And now.. I try not to let it control my life. But I definitely have trust issues from it. Makes me second guess a lot of things. Ultimately when you find the right one you will just know and feel at ease with everything. I finally found someone I truly trust and I’ve never been happier.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I'm really happy for you and I'm sorry you went through that. It made you stronger it seems like and I'm glad you can trust the person you're with now. :)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• I found out due to her reaction... since than i never asked again

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, it is a horrible feeling

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• The first time I was cheated on was with my first boyfriend, we dated for five years middle school throughout my 3rd year of high school. We got along quite well, but I noticed a picture of him and some other girl on a social media page, I began to question him though he said she was just a friend I knew there was more too it. He told me not to assume anymore, but what is there too assume when the evidence is right there in front of my face. We ended up breaking up, because i feel betrayed and broken it took me about 5 months to get over him but I did.

1|0
    0|0
  • The most soul crushing way I found out, was through my friend. She saw the girls name pop up in my ex’s phone under “my baby”. I was so, utterly devastated but so grateful, bc I had been praying for the strength and courage to walk away from him, and that situation gave it all to me. I left with my hands clean, nothing for him to throw back in my face or guilt trip me with. It took months to get over it, but time did it’s job and eventually I did.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes