People who have gotten cheated on, how did you find out and how have you been ever since?

33

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sorry to hear that first of all. The girl I was with was for almost 5 years and she had been Skyping with on of her exs in California (we live in Texas) and so she tells me that she was doing this.. Then we end up braking up and she actually starts dating a Co worker of hers.. Now she is probably getting married soon and trying to have kids. I guess she was in a rush with her life? I have no idea but in reality.. Life goes on and there is yet for someone to come fill in my gap, but one day I know there will be. It's hard to understand sometimes how someone's love can just fade.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• The first time I was ever cheated on it was my senior year of high school and my boyfriend slept with his ex while we had been together for 2 years. I found out through the girls friend that she slept with my boyfriend. And now.. I try not to let it control my life. But I definitely have trust issues from it. Makes me second guess a lot of things. Ultimately when you find the right one you will just know and feel at ease with everything. I finally found someone I truly trust and I’ve never been happier.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I'm really happy for you and I'm sorry you went through that. It made you stronger it seems like and I'm glad you can trust the person you're with now. :)