Was your first kiss an enjoyable experience?

• Yes
  • No
  • I haven't had my first kiss.
    Vote C

914

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I wouldn't change it for anything! I was 18 and this was just back in July. It was with my now boyfriend. He took me out for a really romantic date night and we walked around outside under these fairy lights and it was all lit up. We found a secluded area and sat on a bench. He kind of just pulled me in and did it. I had no idea what the hell I was doing, but he told me I was good lol! It was also hilarious because I was wearing red lipstick and it got EVERYWHERE. It was on both of our faces and I ruined his shirt lol. I had put my head down into his shoulder and it left a perfect red lip mark on it. We still laugh about it today. It was great haha.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, my first kiss was super lackluster, so hey i made sure the second one was fantastic. My first kiss; a small kiss on the lips, boring. 2nd kiss; i was super confident in us now, i grabbed her and we made out for a good minute on top a parking garage, tons of students below at the cafeteria, man that was an amazing feeling. It was cold and the wind was blowing, it was so perfect. After that she looks at me "That was... different" me: "different.. in a good way?" her: *just kindof makes a shrugging motion* we then walk to the elevator to go down, in the elevator, she grabs me and we make out all the way down like 6 stories. Something out of a movie. God the best night of my life so far tbh.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE