Was your first kiss an enjoyable experience?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • I haven't had my first kiss.
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I wouldn't change it for anything! I was 18 and this was just back in July. It was with my now boyfriend. He took me out for a really romantic date night and we walked around outside under these fairy lights and it was all lit up. We found a secluded area and sat on a bench. He kind of just pulled me in and did it. I had no idea what the hell I was doing, but he told me I was good lol! It was also hilarious because I was wearing red lipstick and it got EVERYWHERE. It was on both of our faces and I ruined his shirt lol. I had put my head down into his shoulder and it left a perfect red lip mark on it. We still laugh about it today. It was great haha.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, my first kiss was super lackluster, so hey i made sure the second one was fantastic. My first kiss; a small kiss on the lips, boring. 2nd kiss; i was super confident in us now, i grabbed her and we made out for a good minute on top a parking garage, tons of students below at the cafeteria, man that was an amazing feeling. It was cold and the wind was blowing, it was so perfect. After that she looks at me "That was... different" me: "different.. in a good way?" her: *just kindof makes a shrugging motion* we then walk to the elevator to go down, in the elevator, she grabs me and we make out all the way down like 6 stories. Something out of a movie. God the best night of my life so far tbh.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• Mine was not romantic or sweet but it was still enjoyable. It was with another girl on a dare at a party, and afterwards she told me my lips were soft. It was cute.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hell naw, I was in third grade, and I did it with my boyfriend because that's what people said we were suppose to do. You can't really blame me, we were kids.

0|0
    0|0
  • No cause he just took my virginity and I was resting with my eyes closed

0|0
    0|0
  • It was sweet, enjoyable, and incredibly awkward.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • neither, i felt nothing.

0|0
    0|0
  • No...

0|0
    0|0
  • My very first ever kiss no... took a couple of years and a good man to show me how itโ€™s done right.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• First kiss was horrible when i was like 8 years old and i gagged and threw up. Stupid dog stuck her tongue down my throat... literally.

0|1
    0|0
  • It sort of came out of nowhere so I would`nt say it was the best. It wasn't until 8th grade a had an enjoyable one.

0|0
    0|0
  • funny story about that
    i went down, she went up
    her nose ended up in my mouth
    that was my first kiss

0|0
    0|0
  • My first kiss/hand job/fingering a girl was on my 16th birthday... let's just say it was one of my favorites ๐Ÿ˜

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm saving my first kiss for the girl I'm gonna marry

0|0
    0|0
  • I suppose so, but it really wasn't all that memorable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Enjoyable enough.

0|0
    0|0
  • It was kinda weird cause it was preemptive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never had one soooo yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't had my first kiss.

0|0
    0|0
  • It was cute and a beautiful moment.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it's one of my best memories