Is not having an example a bad excuse?

i see a lot of men treating women bad cause their dad never was there for them or didn't show them how.

15

Most Helpful Guy

• My dad abandoned my family when I was 6 months old, and I've always done my best to treat everyone, especially women, kindly. So no, not having a dad to set an example is no excuse for how you treat people. In fact, you should treat them how you would've wanted to be treated.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, it's not an excuse, just an explanation. Many men had fathers who were present but poisoned them with sexist ideas. It doesn't happen for just one reason.

But to the GOOD men, the real ones. The mensches. I raise a toast. I am glad for all of you I have known.