What's up with girls complaining about "hey"?

... or more accurately, "Hey, how are you?" as an intro on social media/dating apps?

Lmfao if you're one of those girls that complains about this, then get your entitled ass the fuck on out of here and get a reality check. It's simply a friendly introduction. Not all guys are Shakespeare, and if you're interested, then you should naturally want to talk to him. It's not that great of a privilege to talk to you. Those guys just simply thought you were conversation worthy.

Personally, I ain't writing you a fucking novel or taking time out of my day to come up with something. Whatever comes to mind, I'll say. If it's "hey, how are you?" then it's simply that. If I was interested, then it's "I want meet you in person, what are you doing this weekend?". Girls always try and open with "hey" towards me, and sometimes they do have shit social skills, but I usually always give them a chance.

Before any of you triggered girls try and come at me, I'll tell you that I read a question on here with women saying that they hate "hey" & "hey, how are you" and how annoying it is. I'm not butthurt because women don't really ignore me. Just a friendly reminder to get the sand out of your vagina, be a decent human being, and don't be so delusional to think that you're blessing men with your mere presence. You have to work to them as well. Smfh

I've noticed as I've gotten older, I just have little to no more patience for these entitled average looking princess types who literally have nothing to offer. I used to brush it off, but I just give zero fucks at this point lmao. I'll call it out every time I see it. I love women in general, but these types that I'm describing... I got no love for them.

11