15 years no marriage?

Been in relationship for 15 years 2 kid 12 &13 ask to marry 4 years ago still nothing when I bring it up just wash it way

26

Most Helpful Guy

• You have kids, the commitment, live together... Is the piece of paper that serious?

Most Helpful Girl

• He has everything he needs so why would he get married- just seems that's what it is.

You need to just get a ring and ask him to marry you - Question I have is: not getting married a deal breaker (as in leave him because of it) cause really u have a life with this guy and a family do u need the marriage license. There are quite a few people who have a family and life together without the license. Also, after 7 years living together it's like a common law marriage anyways.

• Yea we got the rings he asked me to marry him 4 years ago still just boyfriend and girl friend

• Yes I do need that yo make. My Family complete my kids asks why we not married

• If he asked u to marry him 4yrs ago and you said yes. Then you should pick a date and tell him and start scheduling the wedding plans - get the kids involved and plan it.