15 years no marriage?

Been in relationship for 15 years 2 kid 12 &13 ask to marry 4 years ago still nothing when I bring it up just wash it way

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You have kids, the commitment, live together... Is the piece of paper that serious?

0|1
    0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• He has everything he needs so why would he get married- just seems that's what it is.

You need to just get a ring and ask him to marry you - Question I have is: not getting married a deal breaker (as in leave him because of it) cause really u have a life with this guy and a family do u need the marriage license. There are quite a few people who have a family and life together without the license. Also, after 7 years living together it's like a common law marriage anyways.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yea we got the rings he asked me to marry him 4 years ago still just boyfriend and girl friend

• Yes I do need that yo make. My Family complete my kids asks why we not married

• If he asked u to marry him 4yrs ago and you said yes. Then you should pick a date and tell him and start scheduling the wedding plans - get the kids involved and plan it.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Wth? Is he living with you?

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes we are living together been with him since I was 18 and he was 27

• You need to bring the topic up with him again. For the sake of your children at least.

• Not a clue

0|0
    0|0
  • he;s stringing you along.

0|0
    0|0
  • No explanation whatsoever? Have you tried asking his friends.. maybe they'll tell you something

0|0
    0|0
  • Thats sad, u should be married

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Doesn't sound like good news to me... 😔
    I'm assuming funds for the wedding isn't an issue... So what's the problem?
    I would try to talk to him.
    Tell him if he's not ready then its fine, but you would like to know what's going on because for a girl, our minds go to different things. Whether we like it or not, as a girl, we would automatically think he changed his mind or something happened. We over think.
    Tell him you just want to know what's going on so you're not in the dark.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes