What is a nice way to reject him?

Ok so I ran into a gradeschool friend on the weekend and we really hit it off. We liked eachother throughout gradeschool and high school. I like him a lot but I'm not ready to date and I'm scared too lol. I probably sound lame but that's just how I feel. Well he asked me to dinner and I don't know how to tell him no without hurting him because I do really like him but I don't think I'm ready to date and I don't want to lead him on because he's such a great guy. How can I kindly reject him?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• There's no kind way to reject someone... But if you're honest with him and explain what you explained to us it'll be easier to him to understand you and your needs and be a good friend to you for now (coz no one knows what the future holds in store...😉)

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Have sex with him and then say, you remind me of my dad. That usually does the trick and will never see hum again.

0|0
    0|0
  • communication rules the nation. Tell him everything you said in your description box.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell him what you wrote. And if you just want to be friends, that's an option.

0|0
    0|0
  • Take him to the desert and leave him there, Have a good night

0|0
    0|0
  • By Telling him

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes