What is a nice way to reject him?

Ok so I ran into a gradeschool friend on the weekend and we really hit it off. We liked eachother throughout gradeschool and high school. I like him a lot but I'm not ready to date and I'm scared too lol. I probably sound lame but that's just how I feel. Well he asked me to dinner and I don't know how to tell him no without hurting him because I do really like him but I don't think I'm ready to date and I don't want to lead him on because he's such a great guy. How can I kindly reject him?

06

Most Helpful Guy

• There's no kind way to reject someone... But if you're honest with him and explain what you explained to us it'll be easier to him to understand you and your needs and be a good friend to you for now (coz no one knows what the future holds in store...😉)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE