I am afraid to talk to girls about my disability?

I have a disability that interferes with my life a lot. I can't cook, and can only clean a little bit. I am starting to notice some girls might be interested in me, but I am afraid to reveal too much about my disability. How do go about dating with this problem?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you just have to be honest, and talk about how you do get along in life. Then let the women decide if they have it in them to be the woman you need. Truth is, all relationships kind of boil down to this.

Now that you're not 22 anymore - I hope you find women to be a bit more mature and understanding.

Most Helpful Guy

• Be open people love to see confidence if you say that you have a disability blantanly to her she might think you are a confident person and you wonโ€™t let the disability take over your life