Most Helpful Girl

• Bearrrds 💓💓

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 24

• It depends on the guy's face, love beards a lot but I also like shaved faces when they have a good jawline 🔥🔥

1|3
    0|0
  • I generally like no beard.
    I like beard on only those guys whose personality perks up with a beard.
    But ever since I have stroked a trimmed beard (subtle), I have really started to like them.

0|2
    0|0
  • I'm so sick of beards.

I was in a pool in Fiji and every single white guy had a beard. I looked around and realized it has become a joke.

Clean shaven yuuummm or a little stubble only. I don't go near beards any more.

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer no beard. They don't look bad but I don't like the way they feel

0|1
    0|0
  • can't choose one or the other. I dont like a big huge beard, but a little baby gotee, or beard im fine with. adds to the fun when he goes down on you ;)

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't mind beards, I think it's more unattractive when guys can only grow peach fuzz or have super patchy facial hair. There's just this super manly element when a guy has facial hair.

0|1
    0|0
  • Good beard > No beard > shitty beard or pedo stache.

That's my order of beard attraction. I prefer beards to no beards but I really hate shitty beards.

0|2
    0|0
  • No beard. Would never date a guy with a substantial beard.

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer no beard but I value his confidence so ultimately he should do what he likes with his own body

0|1
    0|0
  • I like beards but not those massive ones; only the clean and well cut beards ;) hot!

0|1
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

What Guys Said 3

• Most women don't like beards on their men. Being turned on 100% of the time gets awkward.

0|1
    0|0
  • the older the female the more she likes the beard.

0|1
    0|0
  • My ex loved my beard.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes