Why did he say, "why did you choose me from all the guys, I am not even that good looking"?

why did he say that to me? what he mean

14

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't trust it when guys say lines like this. I agree with LadyAvon that it's compliment phishing but even more so, I think that lines like this tend to be attempts to lull a woman into thinking that she's met a guy who feels lucky to have her and blah blah. Maybe i'm overly distrustful, but I'm already wary of this guy!

Most Helpful Girl

• He's compliment phishing and has a low self esteem, or the thinks you're better looking than him.