Do you agree with this article's Top 20 countries where women make the first move?

I'm honestly surprised that Polish girls (Poland) ranks very high among the top 5 countries where women make the first move on dating men, especially considering how culturally very conservative Poland is (therefore, gender roles are very likely traditional there yet somehow, Polish women are still willing to make the first move according to this article). As for the highest, the title of the article clearly says Spanish women (Spain) the most likely make the first move with men on Badoo than any other women.

http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/spanish-women-move-american-women-dating-site-article-1.451267
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • Others
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Polish girls have to make the move if they ever wanna get laid. Polish guys just WON'T.
    Really... if I do everything, I may as well impregnate a man. Weak men need chasing, strong men chase on their own.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Aren't Polish Men supposed to be traditional?

• Yes, but traditionality is not always applicable to anything and everything.

Most Helpful Guy

• I should visit Spain, Poland, the Dominican Republic, Argentina and Italy hit chicks there n observe myself first

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• I don't agree.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Bullshit. I'm from Italy and Tinder is unusble here.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes