Do girls like indian guy?

1110

Most Helpful Girl

• I am going to write a really elaborate answer to this.

I am an Indian girl. I have to interact with Indian guys offline and online, I have to interact with guys that are friends, that are acquaintances and that are strangers.
    There is this stereotype attached to Indian guys of being creepy, "bob", "vegene". This stereotype had to come from somewhere. It isn't made up. It is real. It is usually observed online.

A lot of Indian guys on the internet are really desperate for god knows what. With easy internet access for everyone, there isn't any control to what anyone is saying or sending to anyone. People have to realize that India is a REALLY populated country. There are ought to be a lot of creeps. The problem is that the Indian guys, girls come across online are mostly the ones who learned their social interaction skills mimicking what they observe in hollywood, bollywood tv shows and movies.

I had my schooling at a posh school. I didn't have to deal with the creepy guys. They existed in scarce cases. It was because they were taught their social construct.
    Now a days, I have to interact a lot with a guys who can come out as a little creepy. Its because they don't really know how to not come off as creepy. They just mimic what they see others so.

Now, to the question, do girls like Indian guys?
    - Girls are going to like a guy regardless of his nationality, what matters to them is if they guy is confident about himself and NOT DESPERATE.

Most Helpful Guy

• There are 3 types of girls:
    -girls who don’t like Indian guys
    -girls who like Indian guys
    -girls who don’t care about the race or ethnicity of the guy