Should girls take the first move?

I was seeing this guy for a little while, a few months back and ever since he has been friendly and kinda treating me differently to other girls.
I was thinking about making a move and trying to see him again, what do you think?
  • Yes
  • No

27

Most Helpful Guy

• Some males may not agree and think "males have to do the first move" but that's an old thought, honestly, nowadays girls and guys can do that and I doubt it would be seen weird and personally I would love a girl that does that so yeah, go for it!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not voting because it doesn't matter who asks first, I think we should all experience the butterflies of getting to ask someone out. xxx

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE