My friend knows this girl, She is willing to meet him she said the same thing to me is she playing us both?

My friend and her says they talk daily, I just started talking to her yesterday. But my friend says she not interested in me but she says she willing to meet me? I'm confused. I am also 2 - 3 years older so yea. She told him that I was too old for her. But then I ask her this she says 'your only 2 or 3 years older not a big deal' she claims that she isn't dating anyone. FYI all this stuff happens on insta. So please guys let me know she playing me , or the both of us let me down below.

02