Too Ugly to Date?

So I finally man up and asked a girl she's a coworker from my part time job... And she told me "You are too ugly to go on a date with me".

I was like WTF? Like I've been rejected countless times but the usual answer was always a plain "No" or "I have a boyfriend" or "I'm lesbian"

The worst of all is that she was the most (don't want to say ugly) "unprettiest" girl I've ever asked out.

I right now I'm feeling like I want to fucking jump off a building... What should I do?

54

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey, don't worry. Even IF you are this ugly... to be honest, my current boyfriend and future husband is quite ugly and the first time I met him I didn't even have chemistry or anything, I thought I'd never ever sleep with him, let alone marry him. But I got to know him and no other man, not even young Brad Pitt could ever compare to him. I'm gloriously happy to be with my "ugly" man, he is the best.
    You should know what to do in bed, how to dress, how to act. My man dresses damn classy and office style and it turns me on and he is also very "busy" that makes him attractive beyond his looks. Also he has many other qualities. He compensates his looks with his intelligence and education.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• You're 19y/o grow some balls tell her to f&*k off and move on.

It's a reply that some girls give to prevent any further bothering in regards to dating. She obviously isn't really interested and she wants to prevent you asking her again.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE