Too Ugly to Date?

So I finally man up and asked a girl she's a coworker from my part time job... And she told me "You are too ugly to go on a date with me".

I was like WTF? Like I've been rejected countless times but the usual answer was always a plain "No" or "I have a boyfriend" or "I'm lesbian"

The worst of all is that she was the most (don't want to say ugly) "unprettiest" girl I've ever asked out.

I right now I'm feeling like I want to fucking jump off a building... What should I do?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey, don't worry. Even IF you are this ugly... to be honest, my current boyfriend and future husband is quite ugly and the first time I met him I didn't even have chemistry or anything, I thought I'd never ever sleep with him, let alone marry him. But I got to know him and no other man, not even young Brad Pitt could ever compare to him. I'm gloriously happy to be with my "ugly" man, he is the best.
    You should know what to do in bed, how to dress, how to act. My man dresses damn classy and office style and it turns me on and he is also very "busy" that makes him attractive beyond his looks. Also he has many other qualities. He compensates his looks with his intelligence and education.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• You're 19y/o grow some balls tell her to f&*k off and move on.

It's a reply that some girls give to prevent any further bothering in regards to dating. She obviously isn't really interested and she wants to prevent you asking her again.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• She was bad news if she talked to you like that. Ugly people can be shallow too, I guess. don't worry about it just keep doing you and you'll be fine 😉

1|0
    0|0
    • I dunno may be she was honest.

• Sweet summer child, as you get older, other things will matter much more. She was shallow.

• Be happy she didn't say yes, at least you didn't end up wasting time on someone like that.

0|0
    0|0
    • Better that than being forever alone

• Brush it off. Rejection is part of the dating game.

0|0
    0|0
    • How I'm I supposed to jus brush it off ! I mean it took a huge fucking toll of my self esteem

• Show All
    • Even though.. What if everyone else thought like her and just didn't want to be honest with me

• You’re overthinking things

• be glad u didn't get her paper spongebob ass

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Her words said you're ugly. She said she's too full of herself to be worth your time. Be glad that you dodged a bullet.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, stop it right now

0|0
    0|0
  • Imagine after a few years of your skilled life you drove there in Mercedes, confront of her and at that point of time ask her - "Now who's ugly eh?" Be what you want to be! 😎

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes