Do designer labels/posh cars impress you when trying to find someone to date? Does it matter?

310

Most Helpful Guy

• No, it doesn't impress me. What impresses me more is how "put together" a person is. Does she dress well? Does she pay attention to the details such as her hair, nails, the way those shoes match that outfit, cool accessories, etc. None of those things have to be "designer" or posh. I doesn't matter if she has a YSL or Coach bag or if she has a offbrand bag, if she rocks it with style, it doesn't matter.

To me, classy and understated is always better.

The only designer or big name brands I pay attention to are shoes. Shoes a person shouldn't cheap out on because a good pair really puts together an outfit and will last a lifetime if you take care of them and have them as part of a rotation. Besides that, jeans, shirts, dresses, whatever... doesn't matter if they are designer or not as long as they look good.