Do designer labels/posh cars impress you when trying to find someone to date? Does it matter?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No, it doesn't impress me. What impresses me more is how "put together" a person is. Does she dress well? Does she pay attention to the details such as her hair, nails, the way those shoes match that outfit, cool accessories, etc. None of those things have to be "designer" or posh. I doesn't matter if she has a YSL or Coach bag or if she has a offbrand bag, if she rocks it with style, it doesn't matter.

To me, classy and understated is always better.

The only designer or big name brands I pay attention to are shoes. Shoes a person shouldn't cheap out on because a good pair really puts together an outfit and will last a lifetime if you take care of them and have them as part of a rotation. Besides that, jeans, shirts, dresses, whatever... doesn't matter if they are designer or not as long as they look good.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• For guys? I would say almost never, but maybe some girls will be impressed. I personally do not care in the slightest whether she has a Ralph Lauren hair tie on or a Walmart one.

1|0
    0|0
  • The person, not what he can buy, is what I want to be impressed by.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. I'm not likely even going to notice, unless it's really hugh end, and then I'll probably acoid them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. It impresses upon me that I should avoid her at all costs.

1|0
    0|0
  • A nice car will impress me however it won't up your chances with me most likely.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope it doesn't matter at all because I'm not interested in a person's designer labels lol 😂😃

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Build a life together

1|0
    0|0
  • not really, i's nice but doesn't really matter

1|0
    0|0
  • No, it doesn't. For me, it is a warning sign that I may be dealing with a high maintenance, materialistic chick.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• With clothes yes I find them being a better Quality and last longer.

0|0
    0|0
  • It never mattered to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes for me it does.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes