Is this a good way to end a third date?

I have not kissed yet. The first date I didn't touch her, the second date I hugged her.
This thim I was going to ask her if she had a good time. If she says yes I will put my hands on her shoulder and gently touch my forehead to her forehead and say "so did I" then wait a few seconds until I kiss her on the lips.
Girls how would you react to this?
  • Good idea.
    Vote A
  • Bad idea.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it should be more natural, like she leans in and you lean in too. No talking just all emotion. Don’t over think it either :)

1|3
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• Third date and no kiss? Just get in there and kiss the girl.

0|3
    0|0
  • Don't plan a kiss, dude. Just read the situation and do what feels natural at the moment. Otherwise it'll just end up being super awkward.

0|4
    0|0
  • To be honest it sounds a little melodramatic to me, but that may just be my opinion. If this is something that feels natural to you then go for it.

1|1
    0|0
  • everything besides the forehead to forehead thing just kiss her !

0|2
    0|0
  • You’re gonna touch foreheads? Honestly I’d probably have a laugh with my friends about that when I got home. There are other ways of gently initiating a kiss. Touching foreheads is just weird

0|0
    1|0
    • Why is touching foreheads so weird?

• Good idea

1|1
    0|0
  • Sounds kinda awkward to me. A kiss is supposed to be natural, and you’ll just know. There’s no need to plan this shit.

3|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Most woman who want to be kissed will let you know by getting close and making it very easy to kiss them. If that's not happening with this woman then either she isn't that into you, she's inexperienced, or she's just awkward. It's up to you to figure out which it is. If you aren't sure, then just ask her "Can I kiss you?" Or maybe she gave you the sign but you missed it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your hand is gonna be up her shirt when you do that, right?

0|1
    2|0
  • Skip the "so did I," and read the situation to see if she wants the kiss.

2|1
    0|0
  • Mmmm go for the kiss but not like that. You don't know what she'll do when you lean your forehead in and it may end up with awkwardness.

0|0
    0|0
  • it's not that complicated. she probably wants you to fuck her real hard and you are here thinking about touching forehead? wth is wrong with you?

0|0
    0|0
  • Stop overthinking and watching movies lol

2|1
    0|0
  • " Grab her by the ***y!"

0|1
    1|0
  • If you want to kiss her, you're a disgusting man whore. Don't sexually harass women.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes