Why would a guy do this?

Why would a guy have saved a picture of the girl he was dating on his phone?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot of my friends have photos saved of their ex’s on their phones. Even some X rated pics. I think men like to reminisce about past experiences, these photos help. It doesn’t mean they wants to re-live them, or can’t get over the ex. I have lots of saved pictures of ex’s on my phone, some X rated as well. I’m not gonna leave my current girlfriend after looking at them and they don’t effect how I feel about my current girlfriend.

Most Helpful Girl