Why is it that I always make friends wherever I go and leave a positive image with people but can’t get a date? What am I doing wrong?

I’ve always been told I’m a people person and I have a lot of friends of both genders.

32

Most Helpful Girl

• Because you're trying to date strangers who doesn't give a crap what you do vs trying to build that kind of relationship with your close friends. If you're not making your intentions clear from the beginning and being intentional with your pursuits, then you won't make progress.

• True. But I have seen friendships become relationships before.

• No offense. Just being honest. You have to be intentional with your pursuits or else you won't get anywhere and your going fail.

• Yeah I know.

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't be nice, Be a douche and women are sure to follow.