What's your DIRTY LITTLE SECRET? ( share your darkest deepest confessions)?

share your worst deepest darkest secrets here!
Does anyone else know of it?

let's make this thread our confession page

don't be afraid, you can do it anonymously if you want

RULE: LEAVE ALL JUDGMENTS ASIDE, THESE MISTAKES DONT DEFINE WHO WE ARE NOW
SO FEEL FREE TO SHARE

MY DIRTY LITTLE SECRET : I had a crush on my bestfriend's boyfriend and tried to seduce him, they broke up shortly but i don't know if that incident had anything to do with it

730

Most Helpful Guy

• where do you want me to begin and how long have you got?

• begin from the start, and i have a loooot of time

• Very much so, but did not run a close parallel but close enough.. Pop was an alcoholic and my mam was to busy keeping him our of any rages when on the piss.. so my brother and I went unsupervised, a lot.. At some point the school thought something was wrong and had us all in therapy (US school) I hated it, but something must of took.. I also know in Ireland , not sure about up north, mental health services were lacking and do have some heavy sigmas (spent time in both the US and Dublin, Ireland) So I am glad most of my schooling was in the US and also where I did get a little help.

• Thank you for the MHO