What's your DIRTY LITTLE SECRET? ( share your darkest deepest confessions)?

What's your DIRTY LITTLE SECRET? ( share your darkest deepest confessions)?

share your worst deepest darkest secrets here!
Does anyone else know of it?

let's make this thread our confession page

don't be afraid, you can do it anonymously if you want

RULE: LEAVE ALL JUDGMENTS ASIDE, THESE MISTAKES DONT DEFINE WHO WE ARE NOW
SO FEEL FREE TO SHARE

MY DIRTY LITTLE SECRET : I had a crush on my bestfriend's boyfriend and tried to seduce him, they broke up shortly but i don't know if that incident had anything to do with it

1|2

Most Helpful Guy

• where do you want me to begin and how long have you got?

2|0
    0|0
    • begin from the start, and i have a loooot of time

• Show All
    • Very much so, but did not run a close parallel but close enough.. Pop was an alcoholic and my mam was to busy keeping him our of any rages when on the piss.. so my brother and I went unsupervised, a lot.. At some point the school thought something was wrong and had us all in therapy (US school) I hated it, but something must of took.. I also know in Ireland , not sure about up north, mental health services were lacking and do have some heavy sigmas (spent time in both the US and Dublin, Ireland) So I am glad most of my schooling was in the US and also where I did get a little help.

• Thank you for the MHO

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 27

• I wish I could tell something more interesting but sadly I didn't have anything really important just yet. My secret isn't something I'm embarrassed and it's funny in the end. I dated a girl and we ended up in bed wanting to go further and when all was starting to get warmer... She fell asleep in my arms haha and then I fell asleep with her till sun woke us up. She was so embarrassed for nothing that she didn't look at me for the rest of the day haha

1|1
    0|0
    • that's a beautiful confession, it melted my heart.. aw it's so sweet! i'm really glad you shared this with me

• I felt kind of embarrassed when I read it again haha I guess I wish that ended up being more than a friendship but I guess I'll just keep remembering that embarrassing night ^^

• Naw dude, its good!

• Every time I go to pick up my youngest brother from his elementary school, this one mom (who is easily a 9) keeps eyeing me up and down, and I’ve fantasized numerous times about fucking the soul out of her.

1|0
    0|0
    • is she single? if yes, u should go for it

• Show All
    • Dude.. Older woman are great.. no pretenses, no body issues, just good old lusty passion and a willingness to show you what she wants.

• No one in my family, friends or work have any clue I perform part time as a exotic dancer at private parties for extra cash.

2|0
    0|0
    • damn, that's a pretty awesome job! i would be impressed if i was them tbh

• It has its moments but there is a stigma still attached to that line of work.

• true, especially when seen through the eyes of the older generations, for a family to accept it would be pretty hard.
      for what it's worth, i think it's awesome

• I wooed a girl earlier this year who turned out to be 16 years old. She didn't seem to care and even hid her age from me for a while.

0|0
    1|0
    • damn, these are the kind of confessions i was waiting to read.
      were you scared when u found out her age?

• Haha No. The worst part was it broke her heart when she realized it couldn't work.

• Yes, girls grew really fast. Some of them look like adults in grade 6

• When ever I'm alone with my girlfriend. I always want to go farther that our line and father than she wants. It's killing me to hold it in sometimes.

1|0
    0|0
  • well i guess i have to come out now, and say it in front of everyone. Well,. Im a complete asshole

1|0
    0|0
  • I once took medicine I didn’t need because it made me like a zombie which I liked surprisingly

1|0
    0|0
    • it's like getting stoned?

• Show All
    • that's true, addiction is the worst battle to fight

• I hate cigarettes they piss me off

• I’m a virgin with a high sex drive that wants a relationship, that’s the best I got

1|0
    0|0
    • we've all been there, so i understand your struggle trust me

• One of mine is this: I love physical attention. If someone I like in any way tries to kiss or otherwise get intimate, I'll accept it. It may not lead to sex, but I just enjoy the attention. Makes me feel a bit special. If it wasn't for my girlfriend, I would be deeply lonely. Now that I have her though, I haven't done this out of respect.

0|0
    0|0
  • i sucked strangers dick in car and i let him cum in my mouth

0|0
    0|0
  • Thinking to sext with girls here. But I don't think so that any girl would try it with me here

0|0
    0|0
  • I hooked up with mu cuzen

1|0
    0|0
  • Sex with a hooker

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a hot for my cuz and friend's wife..

1|0
    0|0
  • I feel weird because I don't exactly have one

0|0
    0|0
    • then choose a sinister thing you would like to do, or wish that you have done

• Show All
    • Oh I thought u seriously chose to kill or not kill another person, abortion is another thing in my opinion

• Me too but I've always wanted a child and we can support on but I guess she isn't ready and I support that lmao

• I have a penis

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 20 and i still wear tighty whities

0|0
    0|0
  • Not openly I won’t... lol

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a secret

0|0
    0|0
  • I use manipulation on this girl once to take her virginity

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 5

• I thought I was going to get an A in my class but I ended up getting an A++

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a unicorn.

1|1
    0|0
  • When I was 15, I blew my older brother's best friend while he was sleeping. I
    Of course he woke up.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is a secret

0|0
    0|0
  • I have people in my head that all have different opinions and sometimes make me do stuff I don't want to

2|0
    0|0
    • wow, do these voices talk directly to you?

• Show All
    • because im also a schizophrenic
      although my voices never told me to kill anyone, maybe because it didn't got late for me

• So you don't know if it would happen to me. When did you find out you're a schizophrenic?

Recommended myTakes