Why does he send me videos of him masterbating to my pictures all the time?

1112

Most Helpful Guy

• Thats easy enough to fix. You two should go out and do things you enjoy together. Go to the movies, play pool, have some very good conversation over dinner or drinks.

• He’s at university and lives ages away so I hardly see him

• Ohhh. Ok that's why. It's probably about the only reader he gets, since you rarely see each other. Since your not seeing each other and being physical inn a regular basis, his hormones are in the driver's seat. That would normalize if you had more time together.

Most Helpful Girl

• He might think you enjoy it? Some girls do, for example me. But it isn't for everybody and if it bothers you, you should try telling him you don't get that turned on by them or something along those lines so as to not hurt feelings.

• I do enjoy it but on the flip side it’s like is that that all you think of me

• Yeah but when I try to talk about something else or send him an innocent picture of me he’ll just be turned on for some reason. Or if we’re together, he’ll be so touch feely like all the time and won’t leave me alone it’s actually insane

• Confront him about it, tell him you are uncomfortable with the constant horny attitude