She's not sure about the whole situation. What does she mean and how do I reply?

Had to fantastic dates, she showed every sign from touching, laughing, asking questions, talking a lot, getting to know me. The date ended well and we were passionately kissing, she was in a great mood, etc.

However after the second date on Friday, I waited until Sunday to reach out to her asking her out on another date. I got no reply.

I waited until Wednesday morning to text and I said “I’ll be silly and send this as I’m guessing from your silence you don’t want to continue dating, which is fine but I had a lot of fun getting to know you and if I am wrong, I’d like that to continue as I felt we had a connection. I’d like to take you out again, without all the walking this time (Maybe you can borrow my size 12 clown feet boots for emergencies). If not, no worries x”.

She replied in the afternoon with “Hey! I'm really sorry, I meant to text you but I've been poorly. I do really like you and we did have a connection but I just found it a bit weird that you would never text me, especially like the day after a date. I know it might seem a bit fussy but it just makes me feel like you aren't really arsed x”

I replied the following morning with "Hey, sorry for the late reply as I've had a lot on at work with an official visit, which I had to get right! I wanted to wait until I was free to call you so I could hear that voice of yours instead of sending it as a text. I like you and I'm hoping you're not put off by this and got the wrong impression of me. I hope you're feeling much better too and if you're feeling up for it, we could go out this weekend? x".

I didn't get a reply, so I called later in the evening.

She sent me a text saying "Sorry I wasn't ignoring you before I was driving home. I do like and I did enjoy our dates but I'm just not sure about the whole situation to be honest x".

What does she mean and how should I reply?

10