Do you think she will like it?

Okay so I hand made this wood pendant with a copper heart inlay for my girlfriend's birthday do you think she will like itDo you think she will like it?Do you think she will like it?Do you think she will like it?Do you think she will like it?Do you think she will like it?Do you think she will like it?Do you think she will like it?Do you think she will like it?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• This pendant with the copper heart is crafted lovely. You made that with passion and affection. That's something a girl would admire more than an expensive jewelry.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely, she's going to love it!

I made my girlfriend a pendant from a piece of seaglass we found on the trip to Europe where we met, she thought it was the best thing ever.

Let us know how it goes mate!

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 13

• That’s really sweet of you. I’m sure she’ll like it. I’ve found that my significant other loves things I make myself, it makes them special and one of a kind.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it's lovely and means more because it's hand made.

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course she'll like it. You made it for her so she'll love it.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's sweet! It's simple and beautiful. I think she's going to like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's really sweet, she'll love it

0|0
    0|0
  • That's beautiful she is going to love it

0|0
    0|0
  • She will like it

0|0
    0|0
  • That's sweet.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's so pretty!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • She definitely will, especially since you made it

0|0
    0|0
  • Beautiful! Nice work!

0|0
    0|0
  • yes!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• I think it's cool, the fact that you made it yourself. Not many people are prepared to do that, they just throw money at the problem. Top marks for effort. If she doesn't like it she's a bitch and you should throw it in her eye.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dude... be warned... she may tackle hug you and then may or may not choose to marry you on the spot so... yeah you've been warned xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything hand made is always better than any store bought item.

Good work

0|0
    0|0
  • It came from the heart then yes not all girls care about expensive gifts they care that you take the time to make them something they will love

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i think she will like it more then if u bought it, it shows how much u care for her

0|0
    0|0
  • If she doesn't like it then she's a dirty whore that doesn't deserve your love

0|0
    0|0
  • Thats very nice looking work! I'm sure she'll dig it.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she loves you because of who you are and not because of your money then i think she will like it

0|0
    0|0
  • she will adore you even more

0|0
    0|0
  • Your going down a gloomy path homie

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • When asked questions like this, most of the pinks immediately go into a disingenuous, politically correct, subconscious bullshit mode. Most of them will believe what they just told you but here's a pro tip. Listen carefully to what they say, and do / see the opposite.

0|0
    0|0
    • Jaded much? Why would you say this? Have you ever handmade something nice for anyone?

• @BeeryNice Yes I've hand made many nice things from hedgehogs, birthday cards, using plant materials to make stuff.

This has nothing to do with being jaded, I'm just telling it like it is from a logical standpoint. For a guy to make such an effort for a girl that is likely fickle is not worth his time. He is better off making a nice handmade item for his Mom or family.

All of the girls say it would be more appreciated, or how sweet it is but where are all of the cheap hand made wedding rings...

If most women truly appreciated stuff like this, diamonds would not be a girls best friend...

Recommended myTakes