Do you think she will like it?

Okay so I hand made this wood pendant with a copper heart inlay for my girlfriend's birthday do you think she will like itDo you think she will like it?Do you think she will like it?Do you think she will like it?Do you think she will like it?Do you think she will like it?Do you think she will like it?Do you think she will like it?Do you think she will like it?

1413

Most Helpful Girl

• This pendant with the copper heart is crafted lovely. You made that with passion and affection. That's something a girl would admire more than an expensive jewelry.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely, she's going to love it!

I made my girlfriend a pendant from a piece of seaglass we found on the trip to Europe where we met, she thought it was the best thing ever.

Let us know how it goes mate!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE