What's up with guys on Bumble?

Okay, so I joined Bumble about a week and a half ago, and the guys all see like really cute, educated, nice people! Then the few that I match with go and delete me after I send them a message. Any idea why? Do guys just use this as a way to see what girls they could match with? I don't say anything creepy or weird, either. I just say hello and nice to meet them or something along those lines.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe you need to say more than that? I know if that was our reply to women, they wouldn't even respond most of the time. But I understand what you're saying. I think ALL those online dating sites are a waste of time. I think very few people take it seriously.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• What happens is a lot of people just swipe right to everyone and then see who replies. Then thy go through and actually decide who they want to talk to. What's your profile say?

0|0
    0|0
    • Well damn! That's cold 😂 just basic things that I'm an animal science student, play violin, draw/paint, and I used to play travel softball. And no hookups, but multiple people have that on theirs as well.

• Show All
    • By the way you sound great. Don't get discouraged

• Thanks! I'm not in a hurry. Just curious if there's some underlying guy code about Bumble I'm unaware of, lol

• It's hard to say... I haven't seen your profile or have a good idea what you look like. It sounds like something is putting them off but...

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I don't know. I haven't really been on it recently because it seemed like it was just a joke.

• Show All
    • Yep and zoos/aquariums/animal care are a big female field!

• My bosses are all female, and the women run the household too where I live

• Bumble is shit and a waste of time lmao

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol well eHarmony has a bunch of disgusting hillbillies on it and POF is full of perverts who just send disgusting messages

• Show All
    • Oh yeah it's stupid fun to watch the desperation

• Lol, yes it is!

• Biggity bug bumble

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes