What's up with guys on Bumble?

Okay, so I joined Bumble about a week and a half ago, and the guys all see like really cute, educated, nice people! Then the few that I match with go and delete me after I send them a message. Any idea why? Do guys just use this as a way to see what girls they could match with? I don't say anything creepy or weird, either. I just say hello and nice to meet them or something along those lines.

05

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe you need to say more than that? I know if that was our reply to women, they wouldn't even respond most of the time. But I understand what you're saying. I think ALL those online dating sites are a waste of time. I think very few people take it seriously.