Why can't I get a nice guy?

I'll be 40 next month and STILL never married. I get hit on a ton by men but it never goes past the pick up lines and compliments... like guys want to bang me or casually date me but never want to fully commit. I'm a college grad, outgoing, I live a healthy life, caring, sociable, I work and make my own money. I have a lot to offer but it seems like either I attract the narcissistic players who don't want to settle down or the shy quiet guys that tend to run away from me after developing feelings. Obviously, I want to KEEP the nice guys but they all get scared after having feelings. Why? I can't win. Why can't I get a nice guy?

217

Most Helpful Guy

• Awww Sorry to hear that. You seem very nice and sweet and def have great qualities and would be desirable to me, if I were available. Very attractive too. I don’t get it. What type of things do you like to do? What do you think it could be?

• I like a lot of things. Girlie things like salon visits, the spa, going out with the girls for wine time, movies etc. But, I love guy stuff too like motorcycles, cars, 4 wheeling, football.

• Wow so strange can’t put my finger on it. You sound very cool and down to earth. I like those things too and would go with woman to those places too. Is it your location? Have you tried online? I don’t get it!

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, if you're always trying to rush into marriage, then I could see why they'd run away. If that's not the case, I'm not sure.