So I met this girl recently and started talking to her. I have to admit that is?

So I met this girl recently and started talking to her. I have to admit that she is sexy as fuck and athletic. Litterally just like the type of girl I see myself dating in the future. We had sex few days ago, and she is litterally assuming that we are dating, and she is constantly making plan after plan for us and even letting her friends know how great of a man I am. Sex was ultra amazing with her and I like her, but honestly, I am personally not ready for a relationship with anyone at the moment beside sex. At the same time I don't know what to do, what to tell her and how to tell her without hurting her. Please help me here

11