Good teen dating sites/apps?

The few I’m on seem really dead, are there any new ones or ones you guys would suggest?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• When me and my friends were teens, we mostly met potential dates, boyfriends, and girlfriends at school or through friends and family, which wasn’t exactly the fastest or most reliable process. We didn’t have all the online options that teens today have. Now, in addition to Snapchat, Instagram, and Twitter, teens have hundreds of sites just for them, and they can chat and get to know all kinds of people within seconds. https://theporndude.com/best-dating-sites
    Match is strictly for teens aged 18 and 19 (as well as young adults, millennials, and seniors, among others). Once you verify your age and email, you can finish filling out your profile, specify what you’re looking for in a friend, date, or partner, browse through members, receive matches, and send virtual winks and likes.
    If you’re an 18- or 19-year-old and you’re on your phone all the time, you’ll love Zoosk. The site and app is integrated with social networks, like Facebook and Google+, so signup can be completed within seconds.
    The self-proclaimed “#1 teen network in the world,” My LOL has over 300,000 users and counting and is 100% free. You can sign up via Facebook or Twitter to get your profile up in seconds. Download the app on an iOS or Android device and chat anywhere you go with people your age and who share your points of view.
    Teen Dating Site launched around 2010 and quickly became a popular destination for this particular audience. The platform offers browsing, photo upload and photo sharing, two-way communication, a Hot or Not game, and quick registration (input your username, birthday, gender, location, email, and password).
    During the signup process on Our Teen Network, which is totally free, you’ll be asked for the typical stuff, like your sex and the city you’re in, but also unique stuff like your Kik or Snapchat username. If you choose to include one or both of these usernames, your profile will show up in those sections on Our Teen Network.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• None because you're 16, grow a pair and ask a girl out in person, not through text but in person

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE