Was she right to block me?

I asked a girl for her number I met at a bar, who I had hit it off with. We began flirting back and forth. Later she tells me she has a boyfriend, and says if I still want coffee I we can met. I said "I don't think it would be right to have coffee with you. Due to the fact that I feel like such an act would be disrespect to your boyfriend and your relationship with him." Now she blocked me. Was she right to do it?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• No and yes.

No, because she was in the wrong for leading you on when she had a boyfriend.

Yes, because all you had to say was no. You can't expect someone that you basically say "fuck you" to one day to be completely fine with you the next. If you were looking to stay friends with her, then you pretty much put yourself in the hole.

• when did I say fuck you to them?

• I just thought it was shady

• You're right it is, if some chick is gonna lead you on while having a boyfriend then that should be your first sign. Her loss man, not yours.