I can’t look at my crush when he’s looking at me and I’ve never talked to him!! And we are both so SHY !! HELP ME PLEASE ( he stares at me alott)?

05

Most Helpful Guy

• Well usually eye contact is a good thing. It sounds like he’s interested in you. If you know him from school maybe ask him something about class then maybe he will make a move from there. I know it can be hard but just keep in mind, if he’s looking at you a lot it probably means he finds you super cute so try and keep that in mind as a confidence builder.

• We do have a lot of eye contacts but lately he tryna not to look at me !! But i know he does !!! And also i dont have any classes with him he is in my bus !!

• Thanksss ❤️❤️❤️

• No problem! Good luck!