I've struggled to be with women I like or attracted because I believe there are negative perceptions of my dark skin which seems to put women off?

I’m in my late 20s and still single I'm completely burnt out and lack motivation to get involved in dating beacuse I feel my chances to find someone I like who also likes me is low in my current city/country due to my race and dark skin tone. I spent the last 6 years getting myself out there and trying to interact and date with women from many different backgrounds and women I'm attracted to but all my efforts were in vain as I was never liked enough for anything to go beyond a dating app conversation, first date or anything else I've tried, speed dating, interacting, dating apps, going on dates, being spontaneous, taking it slow its seems like beacuse I'm not only dark skin tone and black it seems to put women off.

I’ve never allowed my race or skin tone to discourage me in any area of life considering I've been through some up and downs in the past decade and I'm still standing, however it has effected me in dating and i've never been able to resolve this issue in my life so far.

I rarely get matched with women I truly like on dating apps, however I’ve been on dates and interacted with all types of women offline in the past and none of them went any further either, I’m just not seen as boyfriend material or liked enough and I'm not sure why. I have my strengths and faults but I feel at such a disadvantage its hard for anything positive to shine through the negatives perceptions.

I’m very close to considering moving abroad to have a fresh start in life, meet new people, new perspective, and hopefully restart my dating life with the hope of meeting someone, and most importantly be happy.

Its a shame I feel like I'm an open minded person and have tried to look at things from a world view when it comes to interacting with women but it just feels like I'm being discriminated for something I can't control or change, maybe it hasn't been the sole reason why I've been unsuccessful but I've interacted and dating a lot during those 6 years and nothing came out.

12