Do all women like the guy that shows off his muscles, an asshole, beating everybody up in front of women to show how tough he is, and doesn't care?

I ask that because i see that everywhere, on TV, and I know certain American cities like LA, & NYC. Is this true?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• You’re describing a maniac. No, I don’t like guys that run around punching everything.

• He's not running around. It's just if somebody gets in his face or something like that. And I thought women love that because it shows dominiance and that trash?

• What’s wrong with wanting a guy to show dominance? I don’t like weak minded guy.

• Yeah but a guy can show dominiance in other ways other than showing off and beating up people

Most Helpful Guy

• You sound like you just got rejected by a girl who likes desirably built men. I workout, I train, and I like to showcase my hard work. Women are attracted to the finished product of my hard work. You're acting like a butthurt pussy.