Going on a flied trip to college would this outfit help me get a college bf? (:?

Going on a flied trip to college would this outfit help me get a college boyfriend ? (:?

1320

Most Helpful Guy

• What kind of field trip is this? If you're going in the country, do take a dress. How are you supposed to move correctly in the mud with high heels and a dress? Otherwise, the outfit is sexy. I really like the cleavage, it's unusual.

• We are going to a college and we are going to stay in the college For 3 days like in there dorms

• Oh, then I guess you can wear this.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol you wear that to college and you'll look ridiculously overdressed. Meanwhile all the actual hot chicks are playing frisbee on the lawn and the guys are all sitting around reading Foucault, and you're strutting around dressed like a chicken trying to be a peacock.

• Really? My friend said college girls dress like this

• ... or maybe an upscale party

• Really? Dam i though college was sexy fancy and study