Going on a flied trip to college would this outfit help me get a college bf? (:?

Going on a flied trip to college would this outfit help me get a college boyfriend ? (:?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• What kind of field trip is this? If you're going in the country, do take a dress. How are you supposed to move correctly in the mud with high heels and a dress? Otherwise, the outfit is sexy. I really like the cleavage, it's unusual.

0|0
    0|0
    • We are going to a college and we are going to stay in the college For 3 days like in there dorms

• Oh, then I guess you can wear this.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol you wear that to college and you'll look ridiculously overdressed. Meanwhile all the actual hot chicks are playing frisbee on the lawn and the guys are all sitting around reading Foucault, and you're strutting around dressed like a chicken trying to be a peacock.

2|1
    0|0
    • Really? My friend said college girls dress like this

• Show All
    • ... or maybe an upscale party

• Really? Dam i though college was sexy fancy and study

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• Well, it seems I suck at dating, but here's my opinion:

you're truly beautiful even without that outfit. Anyway it enhances your beauty (if I were there I'd be highly attracted, and look: appearance is not the only thing I seek). But I guess as well that it might throw the wrong message, making they think you're just looking for something quick and shallow. Good luck :-)

0|1
    0|0
  • Guys wld b pouncing on you... Thr wld guys all around u... Ready to date u and add to ur waiting list any time...

0|0
    0|0
  • You'd look great in jeans and t-shirt. In a way, overdressing can be a turn off... When it goes past expressing your creativity to LOOK AT ME!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think getting a college boyfriend is the purpose of your trip

1|1
    0|0
  • I think your beauty will do just fine with or without that outfit

0|1
    0|0
  • If you're to young, all it will do is get him in trouble.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yes, it would, just avoid being near any Hooker Conventions. : )

0|0
    0|0
  • You would definitely attract guys.. not necessarily a serious bf😉

0|1
    0|0
  • The outfit won´t help you find one, the outfit might attract one but not keep him.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well as long as it last through college I'm happy

• That´s not the best attitude to have when you´re starting a relationship but you do you.

• That’s hot but be confident and you will find one easy

0|0
    0|0
  • Yo is that even a question? For real you're fuckin beautiful so yeah go for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is cwrtainly a very pretty outfit!

0|0
    0|0
  • Itll help you get laid. No boyfriend tho

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes this wardrobe is awesome

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh that would get you more than a boyfriend

0|0
    0|0
  • wow looking nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why a boyfriend, highly doubt it will be a boyfriend, probably a guy who wants to have sex. And... your under 18, so no

0|1
    0|0
  • It might help you get a few new strains...

1|0
    0|0
  • It’ll get you the D

0|1
    0|0
    • I don't take the D on the first date

• Show All
    • Dam really

• Indeed

What Girls Said 12

• I’d have to agree with the other girls here. You’re really pretty but thst’d be a bit much for a campus tour.

1|1
    0|0
  • Really? That's all you care about? You aren't paying all that money per semester to find a guy. Wear that to bar and find a guy for way cheaper than a college semester.

0|0
    0|0
  • what an ugly dress your pretty though man im passive agressive

0|0
    0|1
  • No, but you could probably get a job at Hooters if you wanted. Who doesn’t love hot wings?

1|1
    1|0
  • It's super revealing and kind of hot, but dressing like this will not help you get a boyfriend. A hookup perhaps but nothing long-term.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not with that dress. All you'll get is a one night stand at best.

0|1
    0|0
  • Jeans and a cute top is a better option. That dress looks like you’re trying too hard.

0|1
    0|0
  • You'll get a hookup, but not necessarily a boyfriend

0|1
    0|0
  • Might help you get laid but probably not a relationship. Sending the wrong message. Cute outfit though.

0|0
    0|0
  • that's way too much

1|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • @WalterRadio yea it seems like she wants a hook up more than a boyfriend like she's saying she is. And as for her being a jail bate trap you 100% right but while the guys in jail she's probably gonna be with an std from the type of guys she'll attract

• I'm not a prostitute

• It will attract playboys

0|0
    0|0
  • It's gonna attract a lot of attention from adults for someone who isn't 18 yet. Fair warning, college guys just wanna fuck not have girlfriends.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes