If you’re tempted to cheat, should you leave?

A friend of mine has been dating her boyfriend for five years and she told me she had considered cheating on him. I encouraged her to talk to him and let him know how she wants him to step up. She is upset with my response but I don’t know what else to tell her. I don’t want her to cheat because I’m aware of the guilt that follows.

45

Most Helpful Guy

• Yea leave or reevaluate your priorities in your relationship.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• If she is seriously considering cheating then yes I agree, she should end it, because she’s already ended the relationship in her heart.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE