Should I be trying harder?

So I know this might seem like a dumb question, but I have been in and out of relationships since I was in middle school (I'm 21 now).. I have a 5 year old daughter and I feel like I've just gotten to the point where I've given up looking for a guy... I want someone special in my life but I don't have the energy to actually put myself out there (& I barely leave my house without my daughter which makes it hard to find a relationship)... I guess I'm just wondering if I should be trying harder or if it's normal (& maybe even better) to just step back and let everything else work itself out?

06

Most Helpful Guy

• I personally feel that unless you're willing to put a lot of work into a relationship, it won't last.

That being said, there is no rule against building a relationship with someone while looking after your daughter!

Just one word of caution before going on the dating scene since some men (and women) can be pretty immature.
    You need someone who puts your daughter first and someone who can be a stable constant in both of you girls lives.

I wish you nothing but the best :)