Does this seem more like a date, or just hanging out?

She ask me to do this with her. (The date was driving 80 miles to an art thing. Walked for a while with her. Then decided to find food. Found a smaller town, wandered around, got dinner at a diner. Then drove home, got some beer, and hung out in a field for a while. Just relaxing and talking. Spent like 13 hrs with her today)
A few things. She did offer her chapstick and coffee to me. Stayed mostly off our phones (Other than music/navigation in the car, and her dealing with a thing with her friend (kinda a short noritce thing)

Also spoke about how I'm the only one she can have a proper, stimulating conversation with

And also, another thing, sdhe mentioned one or two previous relationships, but only as they kinda related to stuff we were talking about

Also, she tried to pay for a lot. Like the tolls, and shit. I think I only paid for my food and thats it

And one last thing she started getting a little more touchy during it. Like pushing my head a bit and a few other things. Maybe a little arm touching

Another thing I remembered. I did ask what made her ask me to do this, and she said simply is that its because she likes me. And also said that she woulda done something else if she knew I wasn't artsy

10