Help! I'm getting bored with this guy, what do I do?

i started talking to this guy on tinder. Started back Nov 1st. We talk everyday. From 'good morning' until 'good night' about all sorts of things. And we follow each others Instagram and Facebook. Including texting we have communicated over all mediums. So if he is a catfish he also had to make multiple accounts for his family and friends who interact with him on all accounts...

But even though be have been talking non stop for 30 days.. We haven't hung out. We live 20 minutes from eachother so I don't see why.. But he is always 'busy' or has to study. When I ask him to make plans.

So where my mind is at... Is... I'm bored. Talking everyday over text.. About the same stuff. I know his schedule by now. When his class starts. When he is coming out of the gym... Its just like 'booii I'm not gonna keep investing my time in you unless we actually gonna hang out'

So in your guys' opinion what's going on here?
So today FINALLY after nearly 2 months I met up with him and we had dinner.

419

Most Helpful Guy

• How old is he? This is the busiest part of the semester if he is in uni/college

• He had his finals last week which means he should be free now. But still won't make plans

• Yeah it went well. I could tell he was kinda nervous but I was too. But he was showing a lot of interest in me by leaning in. Standing close to me and keeping conversation

• That's good, he was probably too nervous to make the date

Most Helpful Girl

• Be straight up, say that the relationship can't continue if you can't meet up in real life.

• I already asked him if he can hang out this weekend. He said he has finals new week. So I asked if he will be free after his finals. Waiting for his response