My date wanted me to go home with him on the first date, I refused. Should I keep seeing him?

We talked on a dating app for several days then went out for a drink at one night. It was good, he liked me a lot. He kept having physical contact with me, such like to touch my hands, touch my face etc. And when we went out of the bar and walking in the street, he held me and then kissed me. He stopped a lot of times and kissed me a lot of times and they were long kisses, with tongue involved. He's passionate about me. He wanted me to go home with him, but I refused.
After that first date, he sent me a message the next day like, it was a wonderful encounter and I like it bla bla. And we exchanged facebook. Then he talked with me a bit on facebook.

So here is my question: Should I keep seeing him? Is it normal a guy wants sex on the first date? Does he taking me seriously according to how he acts? I also like him, but I don't want a one night stand. Him trying to take me home makes me uncomfortable. Now I'm wondering if he is a playboy and doesn't take me seriously.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• the only obvious thing is that he wants to fuck you. no idea if he respects or likes you otherwise, that comes from the rest of the interactions that night.

as for you seeing him again? depends what you want. he's likely still gonna want to bang you, but may respectfully back off. but eventually that is where he wants this to go. what about you?

0|0
    0|0
    • What if I want commitment and want a relationship?

• Show All
    • potentially. but at least for me, a white guy from australia, i don't disrespect a girl for having a sexual appetite. i disrespect her for being a cunt ;)

• nice thinking 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha seriously, all guys try to take... okay most guys try to take you home on the first date. Now I met my husband online, we talked for over a month and then finally met. We had our first date, and I went back to his house with him and had ice cream. Now I had never slept with someone on the first date. But, that night one thing led to another and clothes got ripped and honestly every weekend after that I lived with him. Within 8 months I was living with him full time. They are men. Don't hold it against him, do you like him or don't you. If he respected your choice... Sorry for the choice of words. Don't be a twat, just give him a chance.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• If you are in to sleeping with guys on the first date I guess you can. l
    If you aren't than I'd stay clear of that guy. He's most likely just after sex and has no interest in you as person

1|0
    1|0
  • Well, chances are any guy who is interested in you wants to have sex with you. I would continue seeing him if you liked him and thought thete was a spark.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow. You're a rare one. Good job. If he calls you back... he might just have a measure of respect for you. If he doesn't... move on. You know what he wanted first and foremost then.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah this bitch just wants that pussy... He is gonna make u his whore

1|0
    1|1
  • I would not hitch my wagon to a guy who pushed for sex on the first date.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course he wanted sex on the first date. He would be a homo if he didn't.

0|0
    1|0
  • he should be walking you home

0|0
    0|0
  • Do U FUK!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Upto you, he will be asking sex again and again

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• If you're worried about his intentions, and you're not interested in hooking up, then there's always one sure fire way to test his motives... don't give in. It's not that unusual for guys to try to get intimate on the first date... especially with the instant gratification mindset almost everyone has today. Maintain your principles, and see where things go.

0|0
    0|0
  • You need to understand that dating apps are hook up apps for at least half of the people there. It’s normal that he tried to take you home considering most people there are after sex. If that makes tou uncomfortable then don’t see him, but he didn’t do anything out of ordinary lol

0|0
    1|0
  • Should I keep seeing him? No. Is it normal a guy wants sex on the first date? No, not for the kind of guy who sticks around after he gets some pussy. Even decent guys who seem like long-term prospects can ghost you after getting pussy. No, he's definitely not taking you seriously.

I"m sorry. It hurts, I know. I've been there so many times, but most guys online are pickup artists and that's all.

0|0
    1|0
    • @Even decent guys who seem like long-term prospects can ghost you after getting pussy.

these are not decent guys and they did not really want anything. decent guys can handle their own decision to have sex and not freak out and blame the woman bc of it.

• It is possible that he only wants you to have sex with him, but since I don't know him, it could be that he only goes too fast.
    Seeing him again, that's up to you. But if he tries to take you home again, you could tell him that it makes you uncomfortable. If he doesn't react cool, you will know he's not interested in having something serious.

0|0
    0|0
  • well see him still if you really like him but be more cautious
    and say to him you are into something serious and youd like to take it slow (er)...

1|0
    0|0
  • on your first date he was all about physical contact. it means only one thing.

0|0
    1|0
  • if you like hime see him again but dopnt have sex unless you at t. refise if you dont and make it clear what you DO want.

he's not going to take you more or less seriously due to having sex. he either takes you seriously or he does not but you can't gauge that on him wanting sex. people want sex. its whether he likes you and wants anything else. bc you do.

so get to know him and make it about getting to know each other. if he's interested in you he will get to know you. he will still want sex, but he will respect your boundaries. if not hell go. then you dont need to decide. dont not see other people bc of him though. not until you know he wants anything. why waste your time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Did he say he wants a relationship?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I think you should.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm afraid that he just want a casual sex. But if you want him, keep seeing him but also keep rejected him for sex at least 3 times. And see his reaction if he left you cause u rejected his sex invitation, that's mean he just want sex. That's my opinion but it's up to you

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes