My date wanted me to go home with him on the first date, I refused. Should I keep seeing him?

We talked on a dating app for several days then went out for a drink at one night. It was good, he liked me a lot. He kept having physical contact with me, such like to touch my hands, touch my face etc. And when we went out of the bar and walking in the street, he held me and then kissed me. He stopped a lot of times and kissed me a lot of times and they were long kisses, with tongue involved. He's passionate about me. He wanted me to go home with him, but I refused.
After that first date, he sent me a message the next day like, it was a wonderful encounter and I like it bla bla. And we exchanged facebook. Then he talked with me a bit on facebook.

So here is my question: Should I keep seeing him? Is it normal a guy wants sex on the first date? Does he taking me seriously according to how he acts? I also like him, but I don't want a one night stand. Him trying to take me home makes me uncomfortable. Now I'm wondering if he is a playboy and doesn't take me seriously.

1110

Most Helpful Guy

• the only obvious thing is that he wants to fuck you. no idea if he respects or likes you otherwise, that comes from the rest of the interactions that night.

as for you seeing him again? depends what you want. he's likely still gonna want to bang you, but may respectfully back off. but eventually that is where he wants this to go. what about you?

• What if I want commitment and want a relationship?

• potentially. but at least for me, a white guy from australia, i don't disrespect a girl for having a sexual appetite. i disrespect her for being a cunt ;)

• nice thinking 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha seriously, all guys try to take... okay most guys try to take you home on the first date. Now I met my husband online, we talked for over a month and then finally met. We had our first date, and I went back to his house with him and had ice cream. Now I had never slept with someone on the first date. But, that night one thing led to another and clothes got ripped and honestly every weekend after that I lived with him. Within 8 months I was living with him full time. They are men. Don't hold it against him, do you like him or don't you. If he respected your choice... Sorry for the choice of words. Don't be a twat, just give him a chance.