Would you want to have sex on the first date if you super fancy her/him?

• Yes I want to have sex with him/her on the first date if I super like him/her
  • No I don't want sex if I super like him/her, I would rather wait
And guys, would you still value her the same after you sleep with her?

29

Most Helpful Guy

• It all depends on my partner. If she wants and we like each other I wouldn't say no but I personally would prefer it to take some time, some "getting to know" before all happens. The only thing I know I'd do is some romantic foreplay.

Most Helpful Girl