Would you want to have sex on the first date if you super fancy her/him?

• Yes I want to have sex with him/her on the first date if I super like him/her
    Vote A
  • No I don't want sex if I super like him/her, I would rather wait
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
And guys, would you still value her the same after you sleep with her?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It all depends on my partner. If she wants and we like each other I wouldn't say no but I personally would prefer it to take some time, some "getting to know" before all happens. The only thing I know I'd do is some romantic foreplay.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• It really depends on the chemistry. If I knew the person well then yes I could see the possibility of we already had the discussion about sex. Otherwise if it was more of a blind date I would wait to get to know them better.

0|0
    0|0
  • If we really hit it off and we're both comfortable and want to, sure. I have before. It's a great ice breaker also!! lol. No better way than that.

0|0
    0|0
    • And it didn't change how I viewed her in any way negatively. I'm still with her.

• I "want" to have sex on every date but I also want to win the lottery. I understand what I want isn't always sensible but I can't control what I want, only what I expect.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer to get to know a girl enough first, also if she is too easy, it's likely a bad sign.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think, if you really know you're gonna get along well, then why the hell not? I'd do it anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • as a guy we want to have sex with you before the first date, it's why we asked you out on the date.

If a girl does have sex on the first date, we don't value her as much as if she held out.

0|0
    1|1
  • Nah, the fancy doesn't have to be super.

0|0
    0|0
  • My current boyfriend and I had sex on the first date. We both really like each other

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Definitely not on first date.

1|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes