Long Distance Relationship?

Would you do it? Have you done it?
If yes what's your opinion about it?
If no why wouldn't you?
  • Yes
  • No

1515

Most Helpful Guy

• Have done it. You need faith and she needs it. Unfortunately, people often "ghost" nowadays, leaving a sad victim hanging on to someone who moved on, feeling no remorse for her crimes. Honestly, it's the unfaithful, dishonest, and the ghosters that ruined long distance relationships for me. However, I've seen successful people who've even married from long distance relationships. It's a double-edged sword, more inclined to harm those who put in more.

• I feel like it's no longer worth pursuing something like this with today's society. I've done it for 5 years with different people so I know the struggle. But now thanks to social media I've found several people who'd be willing to give it a go, so I was wondering what people think about it. Because in my opinion it's bullshit, especially if you're not in a situation to afford traveling

• Exactly. If you can't travel, then it's not worth the time.