This guy keeps leaving me on read, should I give up?

There’s a lot of background information about this guy and I, but it would be too much for me to add. I’m assuming that he likes me and is just shy, but I’m not quite sure.

A week ago, I messaged him asking if he knew how to write music (we’re in the same band class) and he replied with, “yep” then I asked him for advice on how to write a piece for my project, and he left me on read. However, the next day I saw him, he talked to me about my message I sent him the previous day. Then Monday, he sent me this long message of about 9-10 paragraphs, explaining how to write music, then I asked him more questions, and he again responded with very long paragraphs. Then, I messaged him again, and he again left me on read.

I don’t understand this guy. He sends me LONG messages, but the most he’s ever said to me in person was, “Hey”... then he opens my message, and doesn’t respond?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Leave him on read next time. See how he reacts and confront him. If he keeps doing it you should drop him.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE