How do I tell a guy his dick is too big for me?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You say what you just said. "I think your dick is too big for me" there's really no way to go about otherwise. I know it's blunt but it's the only way.

1|0
    0|0
    • I think he will be bummed out but also a little confidence boost as we tend to be pretty self aware about our dicks as girls are about their boobs for example.

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• Just like that. Honestly, this is probably the best way to break up with a guy (gonna use this from now on, whenever a girl on here asks how to break up)
    There is no way that that statement wipl hurt a guy. He may still be hurt, but it sifyens the blow by a buttload

0|0
    0|0
  • From my experience, if it's too long, then just explain that he shouldn't use it as a battering ram and try to force as much into you as possible... sex is supposed to be enjoyable for you both, so he will have to show constraint when you are being intimate together.
    If he is too wide, then you will have to either up the foreplay so that you self lubricate more and are a bit more relaxed down there before penetration, or use lubricant from a shop

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha just tell him. Or find another guy... I doubt he'll care or even be hurt. However I'm well endowed but not huge so just message me if it doesn't work out.

0|0
    0|2
  • The simIle that guy is going to have on his face 😊

0|3
    0|0
  • scale the image of it in your head until it looks uncomfortible in person then subtract if necessary definitely keep that data private though

0|0
    0|0
  • Just tell him. Outright. That's not something guys are used to hearing, and it's better than the alternative right?

0|0
    0|0
  • Bring a friend into the bed room who can handle the big cock if you can't... lol

0|0
    0|2
  • What would be the purpose of telling, there is not much he can do about it anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • Say, "You're dick is too big for me. Use half, please"

0|0
    0|0
  • Advise more lube explain he's huge he won't be offended

0|1
    0|0
  • Exactly that, your cock is huge. I can't take that much cock.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just tell him. But I don’t see how it’s too big you just need to take it slow

0|0
    0|0
  • Just tell him lol, he would feel good about it actually lol

0|0
    0|0
    • Yea, but he would still want to try and make it work.. for some women its just something to get used to, for others. its totally uncomfortable

• Just tell him that. There you go.

1|1
    0|0
  • Just tell him, β€œI don’t deserve your glory.”

0|0
    0|0
  • Take it slow or kick him off

0|0
    0|0
  • Grow up πŸ–• take that dick

0|1
    0|0