Why are some men colder than others?

I'm considering dating one of two guys. The one that I have more chemistry with seems colder and this is putting me off dating in and making me consider the other guy more. My question is why are some men colder than others, it makes me feel like it could be a lack of real interest from him although all the other signs are there, it's so confusing and I don't want to make the wrong choice. What are your thoughts guys?

323

Most Helpful Guy

• There you go you answered your own question I believe that's the truth right there he's only in it for what he thinks he might get it has nothing to do with making you happy it's all about him so I give him the big boot

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I'm not sure that so the case though just yet.

• Well if that's who you like the most. Then that's who ur going to go with the odds are you can have a conversation with a guy it's in the first 5 to 10 minutes he will tell you everything did is going to happen if you asking the right questions you just have to listen and ask the right question

Most Helpful Girl

• It applies to girls too. People are different, that's why. Some guys are colder because that's in their nature, just like some girls are colder because that's just how they are. It doesn't mean it's a good thing, it only means they have that kind of personality

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE