What should I say back to this girl?

So I've been talking to this girl and i annoyed her last night. Me and my friend were supposed to meet her and her friend at this lounge but it was dead so we went to the bar right next to it. They showed up there without telling us. When we went in we saw them sitting down with 2 other guys they met there. So we left and she texted me"can you come to the door i wanna talk to you" but i already left at that point and she got annoyed at me saying whatever blah blah.

So today i asked her out to lunch but she said this: "Im having lunch with Amanda and I’m not sure I wanna talk anyways"

should i just not respond to that?

11